Online Registration for the Harbor Fest Pet Parade has CLOSED.
You can STILL sign your pet up at the event! Visit the T-shirt booth!
Noon, Saturday March 16
Treat your pet like royalty! Be a part of HSSM’s Harbor Fest Pet Parade!
All funds will go towards HSSM’s Second Chance Ward–to give us more isolation space in order to treat highly contagious, yet easily treatable illness.
We will parade through beautiful Jones Park at noon, during Harbor Fest, directly following the City of Biloxi’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt as part of Harbor Fest: Gulfport’s newest Spring Festival!
Make sure your pampered pet is included in this amazing parade!
Online registration has closed. Please see the T-Shirt Booth to register your pet the day-of!
- Krewe Members: $20. Enter your pet to be a part of the 2013 Harbor Fest Pet Parade!
- Royalty: $50. Royalty entrance fee ensures your pet will be an honorary Duke or Duchess of the Harbor Fest Pet Parade, by leading the Pet Parade. With a Royal Pet, you will receive a complimentary Harbor Fest T-Shirt.*
Harbor Fest Rules & Regulations:
1) All pets must be current on Rabies vaccinations to attend Harbor Fest and/or participate in the Harbor Fest Pet Parade. A current rabies tag MUST BE WORN by each pet at all times during the Festival and Parade. If your pet is NOT wearing a current Rabies tag, you will be asked to get a $5 Rabies vaccination at HSSM’s on-site Microchip & Rabies Clinic.
2) All pets must remain on leash/in carrier and under your control throughout Harbor Fest and the Harbor Fest Pet Parade.
3) In heat or noticeably ill pets are not to attend Harbor Fest or the Harbor Fest Pet Parade.
4) Aggressive dogs are not permitted at Harbor Fest or in the Harbor Fest Pet Parade.
5) Please, no exotic pets.
*One t-shirt per family, unless additional are ordered below.*